Lafferty Uni-Body Venturi Injectors install directly onto chemical concentrate containers and use city water pressure (35 – 125 PSI) to draw chemical into the water stream and create an accurately diluted solution. What happens after that depends on the type of unit.
Mixing Stations dispense diluted chemical into any size container via an open-flow discharge tube.
Spray-Alls include a wand with fan nozzle to project liquid spray in a fan pattern.
Airless Foamers include an airless foam wand to create wet, clinging foam without compressed air.
- Portable and low profile
- Easy to install and move between containers – no mounting hardware required
- Connects to any city water pressure faucet
- Fits 1-gallon jugs, 5-gallon pail pull-up spouts, or any container with 38mm OD threads
- Machined (not molded) Uni-Body Injector is durable and chemical resistant
- Includes color-coded precision metering tips to set the dilution ratio
- Check valve options for chemical compatibility