- Designed for use on non-health-hazard, continuous pressure, point-of-use applications for protection against backsiphonage and backpressure.
- When installed upstream of a water-driven foamer or sprayer this part will prevent chemical solution and/or compressed air from backing-up into the water source in the event of reverse suction (power failure, improper operation, failure to close inlet ball valves, etc.)
- In the event of reverse suction, backwards flowing water, chemical, and/or compressed air will discharge from a vent on the side of the backflow preventer. If desired, this vent can be plumbed to direct the discharge to an appropriate drainage area.
- May be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Available for 1/2″ or 3/4″ plumbing.
**Install in accordance with local plumbing codes**
|1/2″ (Watts 9DM2)||Lafferty Part #270298|
|3/4″ (Watts 9DM3)||Lafferty Part #270299|