Inconsistent Foam Output? Sputtering?
If your foamer is drawing chemical, but the foam output is inconsistent and/or sputtering, turn down the compressed air pressure. Use the air regulator (or needle valve) to reduce air pressure to be LOWER than the water pressure while the foamer is in operation.
- Wait a few seconds to see the result of each air adjustment and observe foam consistency.
- Use the least amount of air needed to achieve good foam quality to prevent water pressure fluctuations from affecting performance.
- Medium wet foam will give the best cleaning results! Dry foam will NOT clean as well! Learn more with our Foam Cleaning Overview.
- You may have to try different sized metering tips and air settings until foam consistency and cleaning results are acceptable.
- Once the desired foam consistency is achieved, push in to lock the knob on the air regulator.
Part of a multi-video series:
- Installation Procedure
- Dilution Procedure
- Operating Instructions
- Maintenance Principles